Sunday, May 31, 2015

Getting By With A Little Help From Our Friends


                           

Winter Dream #7 by Teresa Evangeline from cara long on Vimeo.



I've recently taken a break from twitter, perhaps a permanent one, but that's yet to be determined. While there, I found myself among some fine people, very creative and very kind. One of them is Cara Long. She is a short fiction writer who could always be counted on for something fresh and intriguing. She created this short video to complement my poem, Winter Dream #7, and posted it on Twitter. I am so grateful for her support and her creativity. I wanted to post it here to thank her and share it with you.




11 comments:

  1. I like the way this is done. I love the idea of a visual with the poetry...good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TMoon ... I love the dream-like quality she created for it ...

      Delete
  2. Sweet! How kind of her. :)

    Just thought I'd tell you that you happen to be one of the chosen people that Blogger/Google won't send me email notification when I post your comment so I have no way to get back to you.

    I have only blogged all these years and recently went on facebook because I was missing family notifications (like my parents being in a car accident). It is overwhelming and takes up a lot of time just to keep up reading--LOL! I can't imagine also being all these other social media places like Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr...there are so many. Blogging has been enough for me. LOL! Have a super week, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Twitter is addictive ... I'm still in withdrawal but it's getting better every day. :)


      Blogger has its glitches ... but I sure do love the way it proves for enduring friendships, like ours. Thanks, Rita. Have a super week, as well. :)

      Delete
  3. A difficult task to make such a short clip so eloquent (the poem too) but you have both brought it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's such a creative person. She did a beautiful job. Thanks, Tony.

      Delete
  4. Like the idea of a video with your softly inflecting words.-- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is lovely. You are both very talented.

    ReplyDelete