Saturday, September 23, 2017

There is a Light



Well, it's been a while. I hope you are all doing well. Life is good here. Buddy and I are still hanging out together and life feels pretty peaceful, as long as I don't spend too much time thinking about the current administration in the White House.

Blogger has always seemed to be a kind, gentle place. I appreciate the friends I've found here. I'm not sure yet what I will do, but it will probably involve poetry, music, and art, plus an occasional personal story, as I did in the past. It's good to be here again.


"There is a light within our soul
that burns brighter than the sun."

~ Basith, Autopsy of the Seasons



Image: Albarran Cabrera, The Mouth of Krishna

12 comments:

  1. It's good to be here with you. Blogger is kinder WITH you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see you again. I've missed you, and I've missed my occasional read of your Four Agreements. So much wisdom there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Good to see you, too. I still work on the Four Agreements, some days I'm better at it than others. :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I have remained a blogger, even if I blog less often than I used to. Have not gotten into other social media. Well, am "on" facebook, but rarely ever go there. Joined because I had relatives and friends who wanted me to post my blog there so it was easier for them to get to it. I keep attempting to join this or that art or craft group--but then I'm never over there--LOL! But I have bloggers I have followed for over a decade. Kinder and more personal...like en pals. I've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does my heart good, sweet girl. Thank you so much. I have been on twitter and it's rough out there. I love the art, poetry and music, and even some of the political things that keep me informed, but far too many have an agenda that leaves me feeling adrift ... Yes, overall, it is far kinder here ...

      I've missed you, too. :)

      Delete
  4. I could not be more thrilled than to see you blogging again and look forward to all that you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penny. This is dearly appreciated.

      Delete