Thursday, March 11, 2010

Explorers and Discoverers










I don't know a thing about the world of blog awards, but I just received two, The Honest Scrap, from Kittie Howard  at The Block and Over the Top, from Gail at Louisiana Belle. I'm very grateful that my writing speaks to people and that I'm able to share my words, my life, with these wonderful women whose words speak to me, as well.


I'm supposed to tell you ten things you probably don't know about me, but I've never been good at talking about myself, except as it comes through in my writing. Somehow, I sit down at this infernal contraption of a computer, I start writing, and my life comes pouring out onto the page. So, The Ten Things will be found in my writing. I'll share them somewhere in my stories, as we go along. It's the only way I know how to do that. Thank you, ladies, for your generosity. You are very dear to me and I hope we all get to know each other better as we move forward together on this Journey of Discovery.



4 comments:

  1. I think that's a perfect solution to the conundrum I faced yesterday -- just let your blog posts do the talking. Why didn't I think of that? If there is something about me that someone doesn't already know, then I probably don't want it known - ever. :) Congrats on your two awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gail, and congrats on yours as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards...well-deserved! I'm happy that we all found each other in Blogville...your stories and experiences brighten the day and warm the heart...your positive energy is a gift!

    ReplyDelete